Pictureworld's e-greeting card service is provided to you under the following RULES AND CONDITIONS. By using the service, you indicates your agreement with the RULES AND CONDITIONS.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE MADE REGARDING THE MATERIALS IN OR OPERATIONS OF THIS SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, PICTUREWORLD.NET MAKES NO WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS OR OPERATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. PICTUREWORLD.NET SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THIS SERVICE. MATERIALS IN AND OPERATIONS OF THIS SERVICE ARE PROVIDED AS-IS AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY MADE THAT THEY WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS. ANY LIABILITY OF PICTUREWORLD.NET TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USE OF THIS SERVICE. THESE RULES REPRESENT THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND PICTUREWORLD.NET AND MAY NOT BE MODIFIED EXCEPT BY A SIGNED WRITTEN AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF PENNSYLVANIA. IF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL BE DECLARED BY A COURT TO BE INVALID, ILLEGAL, OR UNENFORCEABLE, SUCH PROVISION SHALL BE DEEMED SEVERABLE FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND THE OTHER PROVISIONS SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
- Individuals, organizations and businesses are free to use the Pictureworld's e-greeting card service for legitimate communications with other individuals, organizations and businesses. You are strictly prohibited to use this service to solicit customers or sell products or services, to harass, to post unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Except by prior arrangement, no more than 1000 cards may be sent by any one person, organization or business in any one calendar year.
- All Pictureworld's e-greeting card service users must use appropriate names and language in the name, email address, message and other spaces provided on the card design form. Users are forbidden from using false email addresses. Impersonating other person by using his/her name and email address will result in immediate termination of service, and may lead to criminal prosecution. In addition, Pictureworld's e-greeting card service users may not send e-greeting cards to people or other entities on mailing lists that they do not have full rights to use, nor send electronic greeting cards to people or other entities with whom they are not acquainted.
- Pictureworld's e-greeting card design page contains material protected by copyrights and may not be reused in any way or copied in whole or in part without prior written consent from Pictureworld.net.
- While every effort is made to handle your request, Pictureworld.net cannot be held liable for nondelivery of your e-card for any reason whatsoever.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]